We are a group of ordinary individuals dedicating the best of our time to help the the most vulnerable people currently reaching Europe's shores. We support local groups and charities by organising collections and planning activities to meet their needs, but most importantly the needs of the refugees. We have been in the front lines, carrying our life changing work and have seen for ourselves the urgent need of the people living in these squalor conditions.
There is no end to the work that needs to be done, So we urge you to get involved. We are only able to do the work we do because of the willing and charitable hearts of the many who donate and volunteer. So please don't sit in the quiet, get in touch and see how you can help change lives.
- Provided local charities in Calais and Dunkirk with and endless supply of donations, from blankets and clothes to food and treats.
- Built a number of shelters in both the refugee camps in Calais and Dunkirk.
- Organised convoys of donations to camps in partnering countries such as Greece.
- Built a strong and sturdy fence around a makeshift school in the Dunkirk Camp, providing children with a safe place to learn and play.
- Organised collections for various other charities including Operation Orphan, shoebox4syria etc.
There is not end and no limit to the service we provide, we will go where we are needed and do what is within our power to do to help people that are in need.